Become An 'E-Card' Carrying Member Of The Best Free, New Music Club Around
Welcome to the latest news from M.E.P.R........
Last week saw the release of a brand new scheme from AFM to increase awareness of new albums and material before the respective albums hit the streets and beyond. Please publish this to your web sites and news feeds asap...
Magazine Editors - if you should want to carry physical cards as part of this promotion, please get in touch.
The AFM Music Club and V.I.P. Area is a new idea from the guys at AFM to give ordinary members of the public free access to downloadable music well in advance of the album being released and beyond.
Easily accessed by going to www.afm-records.com/free and registering with the code MG52K2V, this service aims to give members direct access to the top tracks from bands such as Ministry, Fear Factory, Orden Ogan and Elvenking, straight to the public by means of an email alert or physical membership card which was last in use as part of the labels huge U.D.O. celebrations at this year's Wacken Festival, and is also backed by this YMLP campaign and a full campaign on Facebook.
Artists currently included in the first batch of songs in the Music Club include
1. Ministry - Double Tap
2. Fear Factory - Recharger
3. Vore - The Unseen Hand
4. The Murder Of My Sweet - Black September
5. Nightmare - Shattered Hearts
6. Kissin' Dynamite - I will Be King
7. Ektomorf - The Cross
8. U.D.O. - Hardcore Lover (Remix)
9. Crystal Viper - Witch's Mark
10. Words Of Farewell - Ever After
....amongst many more, but the label with be updating the list monthly with alerts going out in advance to all registered users. Whilst the V.I.P. Area currently allows members free streaming of the brand new At Vance album "Facing Your Enemy".
Ektomorf's "Black Flag" album (released here September 3rd), just one of the releases featured in the new AFM Members Music Club now.
Registration Code; MG52K2V
- Born in the late 60's, Chesy hails from a Welsh mining village with a long name and was pretty glad when he got the Hell out of there. He got into Rock/Metal in about 1980, thanks to a TISWAS related incident (Rainbow video for All Night Long) and thankfully has never looked back. Chesy often sang solo in the school choir, but thanks to a puberty related incident his voice is now completely bolloxed, although in his own head Paul thinks he sounds like a blend of Coverdale and Dio (R.I.P). He was brought up on the classics - Deep Purple, Rainbow, Thin Lizzy, Rush, Whitesnake and loved melodic rock and the Hair Bands of the 80's. (Nowadays, he has progressed a little and prefers a more technical and/or progressive metal - Dream Theater, Rush, Symphony X, Porcupine Tree, Pain Of Salvation, Spock's Beard. He hates Black and Death Metal (can't stand the grunting) but for some unknown reason loves the magnificent Opeth! He wont stop this blog until his beloved FM finally play the likes of the NEC as a headlining act!!!
Wednesday 3 October 2012
Great new scheme from AFM!!!
M.E.P.R. NEWSLETTER FOR AFM RECORDS AUGUST 21ST 2012